Boomers are now in or approaching their 60s and moving into retirement. While this transition may be difficult, the succeeding years can be fulfilling, invigorating, and joyous. Written by the New York Times #1 bestselling author team Richard and Linda Eyre, Life in Full creates a seven-question blueprint for how to spend the next twenty years living the life you have always wanted and enjoying the life fulfillment you deserve. Creating a proactive plan for the next 20 years is both possible and practical, and Life in Full shows you how!
1. How long do you want to live?
2. Who do you want to live with?
3. How do you want to look and feel?
4. How much money will you need?
5. What do you want to keep doing, and what do you want to start doing?
6. What values do you believe in, and what kind of person do you want to be?
7. What type of legacy do you want to leave behind?
Using these seven questions and focusing on Perspective, Planning, Protecting, and Posterity, the Eyres guide you through a process of life understanding that will prepare you for living the next twenty to thirty years in a way that will bring you the most happiness and fulfillment possible.